Install Crises Control App for Free
For the best experience in App, use the latest version of iOS and Android
Crises Control Windows Desktop App
Download Windows Desktop App for free to receive notifications on your desktop
About the App
Crises Control supports iPhone and Android phones, tablets and PCs. It also supports all mainstream browsers (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox etc.).
Yes, the service is available all over the world but an internet connection is required to use the app.
The app is available in the Apple Store or Google Play.
You can download the mobile app from this link.
Almost all Crises Control actions can be performed from the mobile app.
- Send Ping messages (mass notifications) to a select group of users anywhere in the world
- Create a conference call bridge on demand
- Launch a business continuity incident, communicate with responders, share action plans, and track the progress of the incident until resolved
- Receive, accept, manage, and complete incident tasks
- Use the SOS panic button to alert your security teams if you are in danger or in need of immediate help
- Enable ‘Track Me During Travel’ if you are entering a dangerous location and want to be tracked until you are safe
- See your responsiveness ratings
Yes, Crises Control does not require a user to have the app installed on their phone.
Crises Control can still send alert messages to the user’s phone by SMS, telephone and emails, as these channels do not require the app.
The app provides a richer experience, adding push notifications to the way you can reach users and providing a simpler way to view and manage tasks. The app is more cost effective because push alert messages are free of charge.
Yes, users must have registered their account on the web portal before logging into the app.
The registration process is quick and easy via a verification email invitation. Once this is completed, users are invited by email to download the app to your mobile phone and start using it right away.